February 3, 2012

New Year Eve & CNY (⌒.⌒)

Hi There! :)
It's 3 Feb 12, 1 AM now.

Ha-Ha!
Yes, I know its veryy latee post to talk about how to spend my new year!
But I think, I'll talk about CNY too! Hehe..
2 birds in one post! *this is what happen if you're too lazy updating ur blog..
All in 1! ╮("╯_╰)╭

So here we go..
Im spending my New Year with my family *dad,mom,bro,1cousin* & my BF..
We spend it with my family bcoz, after 2 years in a row
I spend it with my BF family, this is my family turn..
My mum bring us to JetSki Cafe @Pantai Mutiara Pluit


Photobucket

Here is my outfit in New Year Eve (*^o^*)

Photobucket

Here is my make-up. 
Im using sticker to make a double eye-lid.. sometimes its success!
But that nite, it's not.. see the different between my eyes? (ToT)

*so sorry I dont have lots of picture..its bcoz I still learn to be a better blogger..
Im gonna use a complete picture later on..forgive me ok? :D*

we go there to watch Fireworks Party.. We arrive at @7PM..
The ticket price is about 100.000 IDR if Im not mistaken..
We get a free horn & LED light..

We're waiting there till 12 AM la.. So boring..
My BF keeps complaining about how the food too pricey,
cold wind from the beach, waiting too long, etc2..
Thank God we were sit far away from my parents..
He love nagging too much (´Д`。)

Fight a little with my BF that day..
Because I want him to enjoy.. & stop nagging..
But finally, we manage to calm and forget about the fight..

Here's the firework picture..


Photobucket
Pretty amazing huh? :D Its very noisy there.. LOL

Well, now about my CNY..
Actually, my family arent in a good mood to celebrate CNY this year,
because we have a lot of problems with relative.. A lot people sick.. :(
So we just celebrate in simple ways.. like just cleaning the home..
Dont buy any ornament.. Just praying..

But when the CNY day come, suddenly we have a good spirit &
welcoming people to our home with smile :D

Here's some picture.. ^^


Photobucket

Some of My Angpaos.. These 3 I got in CNY eve's! LOL

Photobucket

Here my outfit for CNY ^^

May the new year..
Bring these wishes to all of you..
Warmth of love, comfort of home
Joy for your children,
Company and support of family n friends
A caring heart that accepts
Treats all human beings equally
Enrichment of knowledge
Richness of diversity
Courage to seek n speak the truth
Even if it means standing alone
Hopes n dreams of a just world
The desire to make it happen
A light to guide your path
Helping hands to strengthen unity
Serenity & peace within your mind,
Heart & soul
Food for thought n soul
A hand to hold...

Happy New Year 2012 & Happy Chinese New Year TOO!!


*L

No comments:

Post a Comment