March 17, 2012

WishList Stuff!

Hi There!
Still on 16 Mar, 2012 but now 10.53 Pm

Here Im gonna randomly post some stuff that I really...
Truly...
Madly....
DEEPLY..
WANT!! T_________T

please. make me a billionaire.. T3T


1# Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Black

I really really love Jeffrey Campbell shoes, especially
Lita.. I already have white with laces one..
(not JC brand but the model are same)
So I want this plain black one too..
this plain black boots could match any kind of ur clothes
and just that, u looks effortlessly stylish!

Photobucket

2# Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita

I REALLY WANT THIS SHOES!
More than the plain black one.
I even think to buy the real JC shoes only for this model..

Photobucket

Photobucket

someone buy it for me please? *puppyeyes*

3# Bow-Cut-Denim

I love this jeans! The bow details made it so unique!
Its super hard to find this jeans in my country..
I found this one in onlineshop at facebook,
(this photo I used is from the OS)
at the SOLDOUT folder...

T_________T;

I even ask the owner to restock it, but she said
its not restocked! T_T
Found minimaos (Malaysian OS) sale it but
its really expensive..! 

Photobucket

4# Addicted to Cute - Collar!

Recently Im Addicted to this kind of blouse
with collar..
Theres plenty of blouse like this in Online Shop,
I know.
But they're not look like I want..
Here's some models of the blouse that I want.
Pic are stealed from OnlineShop.
I didnt buy them.. Coz it's too expensive :'(

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*DONE*

T______T
Still wish have a lots of money thou.. :'(

*L

3 comments:

  1. I love the blouses and the shoes. come check out my blog and if you like we can follow each other.

    http://www.princessanalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emi : yeahhh.. I know rite? T_T my BF not let me buy it. T_T

    @ BaoXiong : thankyou! :) hope I can buy them soon... I already follow both of u back... :)

    ReplyDelete