September 10, 2012

The Round-est Chocolate Ever!

10 Sept 2012
00.04 Am

Hey guysssss~~!!
Today I wanna share with you my other passion x favorite x love other than collectiong shoes...

Yapss.... It's chocolate.



I am a Chocolate Lover....!!

Who doesn't love chocolate?? Lots of people I know love chocolate, chocolate tastes soooo damn good rite? I always order and buy everything that have chocolate flavour... (except: chocolate banana or chocolate kismis. I don't like it.)

My favorite chocolate taste is Dark Chocolate. I choose Dark Chocolate instead of Milk Chocolate because It has a little bitter taste that goes well with the sweetness.... Ummmm.... Imagine chocolate already makes me drooling.. Lol..

So, today I want to share one of my favorite chocolate.. Infact, my top favorite chocolate ever. (Of course, listed by me.)


Here we go.............
My No.1 chocolate ISSSSSSSSSSS....................!!!!





Ferero Rondnoir!

Photobucket

Photobucket




First time I tried this is when David's mom bring this from Malaysia.... Im shocked when I know that Ferero have a new variant. I try immediately.


..........and die with happiness.



It was the greatest chocolate I ever taste.

Base on my personal opinion, I love this chocolate because it's all black, full of dark chocolate.. But not just that. The crunchy outside and the smooth filling inside makes me crazy.... So good. So perfect. T_______T *want to cry*


I love Rondnoir so much, till I named my blog with name that inspired by this chocolate.  :)

Here's my review of Ferero Rondnoir :

Photobucket

David just bought me this new variant of Rondnoir. It has almond. But still taste heavenly.

Photobucket

How it looks.

Photobucket

How the inside looks.

Photobucket

*trying doing a review just like doing advertisement video.lol*

Mind my ugly face.. I just back from hanging out, so just a little makeup left.
Here I want to show how happy I am when I take this chocolate. Lol..

Photobucket

Getting ready to eat. LOL. :x

Photobucket

*oke, wait for it*
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

Mmmmmmmmm~~~Sooo YUMMYY!!!!! >__<

Photobucket



I eat a whole round of it. So, mind the crunchy chocolate that's left in the corner of my mouth... Lol..



Unfortunately, Ferero Rondnoir is still unavailable in my country, Indonesia. I already search all around supermarkets in Jakarta, but still can't find this. And I believe if it's come to Indonesia, the price will be so very expensive.

Not fair. I bought 3 pieces of Rondnoir in GuangZhou, China for only $1 or $2. T____T.

Everytime I want to eat this, must wait till go overseas or wait for someone back from overseas.... T_______T.



Okay lar... Till here.. Sorry if these post full of my uh-gleee face...
Here some better pose of my pic... LOLOL..


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment