September 17, 2012

Random : Learning Photography

17 Sept 2012
11.50 PM

Here some random picture that I took during my photography classes in semester 4... For this class I personally bought DSLR Sony A500.. It's not as famous as Nikon or Canon, but it still have its own positives goodness.. and I love using this camera...

Unfortunately, after done taking that classes, I also stopped exploring my camera and just using Ă„uto Mode instead.... Hahahaha.. But I miss taking this kind of photography.... ^^

Some of pictures are taken by me and some are by David.. Some are when we were out testing the camera, and some are taken when Im in the photography project...  :D

Enjoy~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
David; used as a model. LOLOL.

Photobucket
Even though this Bulb photos are near than perfect, but I still love it.....
Love how it turns too... Strong pic.. ^^


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This is what my lecture says : Light and Shadow Picture...


Photobucket
I love how this carousel pic turn in too... ^^


Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and David's size.. LOLOL. Totally Random.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Did you know how hard take a pic of fish?? They swim EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE! +_+


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Clear blue sky.... :)


Photobucket
This is what Elis made for her boyfriend Rico... :)


I know, there's  alot of picture that will look even better if I know how to edit them... T___T
I don't know how to used A.Photoshop.. I just know how to use PhotoScape and XiuXiu...
I would love to learn how to give a tone to a picture so it could show up better...

Hahahahaa... Next post I will post pictures with peoples on it.. Not just a stuff.. ;)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment