January 28, 2014

Never Be Afraid to Dream

Time flies so fast.

Suddenly, I have to face the reality of life.

I have a bit regret that I'm not really try harder when Im still in college life.
Having fun, enjoying life. Enjoying my youthful life.
But now after I face the working life, suddenly everything is harder.

Yeah. Now I know that its hard to make money.
I regret that I spend every bits of money without really think about it.

Now after I face the reality of my life, I've been push to really think about what I want to do in my life.

The question that I'll never be able to answer before.
But after constantly thinking about it, there's one answer.

One dream.

I hope that I'll be able to make it real.

Im not afraid to dream.

And Im ready to make it real.




No comments:

Post a Comment