December 7, 2012

Come-Back-Post!

7 Dec 2012
2.10 Am

Helloooooo there!!!

So sorry!! Im being MIA and abandon my blog! I miss blogging so much.. T_T
Been too busy finishing up my internship report, but now all is DONE!!

I'll catching up with lots of things to blog about, so don't worry!!
*speaking-to-myself*

Anyhow, I couldn't speak too much today, because it's very late here now...
I just finish helping my friend creating her blog, so, I also stop by to my own blog. LOL.

But, don't worry!!
Tommorrow and the rest of the day, this blog will full of my writing..

HA! :D


So, to make this post looks less empty,
I'll post my pic for you to see..
I know you guys miss my face and craving to see my new pic rite?

Don't be shy..
Just admit it..! ;)

This photo I take using my new Iphone 4S! YEAAAAAAHHH!!
That's right everybody, I finally have Iphone!

Will tell you guys the story nextime...


So, here we go!


Isn't she pretty? LOL
I know, doesn't look like me!

I used application Camera 360.


So, who ever created Camera 360 application and put it on Iphone,
well,

Bless You.


From all cam whoring girls around the world.



See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment