December 9, 2012

MEDAN & Wedding Party (1)

9 Dec 2012
6 PM

So now, I'll blog about my trip to Medan on 21 July 2012 to attend my cousin wedding. Hehehe.. It was a really fun trip.. All my big family there really treat me well... :D Well, because a lots of things happen in Medan, I'll split this Medan & Wedding Post into some other posts.

I go to Medan to attend my cousin, Corry & Edy (her husband) wedding. :D So excited.

Photobucket


I dunno what to talk about, so let's let the picture tells the story, okay? :D

Here we go!

Photobucket

When I arrive in Medan, this is the first picture I take.
LOL.
She's my aunt, the mother of my cousin who will married.
I take this picture because she just came back from a saloon to have a make up test, and want to see how it turns out in the camera. Quite pretty & natural I think :D

Photobucket

This is Xiao Thing & Me. Thing is the youngest of their family. I often fight a lot with her when we are little. She's now grown up. :D

We are getting ready to go take a look at the Bride's bedroom, in Edy house. They will live there after the marriage. It was a really great bedroom. I was so jealous! Corry got walk in closet! Can you imagine? It was so big, have big bathroom, have walk in closet, literally every girls dream!

So sorry I can't get a great picture of the bedroom because so many people there... :(
But here is the picture of 3 of us camwhoring with the mirror in their walk-in-closet. LOL.

Photobucket

This is my favorite Pre-Wedding picture of Corry & Edy.. :D

Photobucket

Both of them looking good rite? :D
BTW, the dress she's wearing, is the dress made by Corry.
Yes, she's a designer.

Photobucket

Clear Photo

The next day is the preparation day.. We will move the bride stuffs to the new home, and we also gonna decorate the closet!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its some kind of tradition that mother of the bride needs to take some of the stuff their bring.... So that's why this picture is here.

I also don't really get it what is this tradition about. LOL.


Photobucket

Me-My Aunt-Corry-Fang (She is girlfriend of Corry's older brother, Suryadi. Geddit? LOL).
*mind my poor english :s*

So now me, Corry, Fang, and Edy went to Edy's house to decorate the Bride Bedroom.
But me & Fang aren't really helpful, because most of the job are done by Edy's Mom & his sisters. :s

First 30 minutes we are trying to help, but maybe our design skill not too good, so, the next hours we end up picking stuffs to gave it to them and let them design it.


Photobucket

Some of the stuff that need to be put in the closet.

Photobucket

This is Edy's Mom working. She is so creative, she can make pretty Rose Shape with that fabric. :o

Photobucket

They are Edy's sister stacking and design stuff in the closet. Lol.
See that pretty rose shape in the closet made by Edy Mom?

Photobucket

Even Corry didn't know what to do to help the decoration. LOL.

So in the middle of decoration, I end up capturing some cute stuff around the bedroom.

Photobucket

Cute Goodie Bags for I don't know who. If that's for a family, I dont get any. :x *Sad*

Photobucket

This is mine.. Little can of chocolate that can hang in bags. Cute rite? :D

Photobucket

I love this closet. Its a hidden closet in the mirror. So if the mirror door is close, people will never know there is a closet there. They just saw a mirror. I love it! :D

This is the final result of the decoration....

Photobucket

Pretty rite??

Photobucket

They sure know how to design. :s I glad Im not helping much. I might ruin everything. LOL.

Photobucket

But I help arrange the clothing though,.. ;)

Photobucket

This is the bed that we help to arrange. LOL. Corry loves Doraemon so much.
The Doraemon wedding dress there, is handmade by herself. Cute right? LOL.

After everything complete, we go back home to drop Fang and also pick up Thing. Then we go to have dinner.


Photobucket

Edy & Corry, The Newlywed. :D

Photobucket

Me & ThingThing again.

Photobucket

I don't know why I looks so tired here. :o
3 of us. :D Family Forever ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Corry is one of my closest cousin. She's in the same age like me. We were so close since we're a child.
Even we barely met, everytime we met, we always became like a real sister. :) That's why Im so happy when she's married and I will trying so hard to attend her wedding party. :)

Photobucket

Sister Forever :)

After the dinner, we went home......
and guess what I found in our bedroom??


Photobucket

Photobucket

My little nephew! His name is Sky Million Yap. He so CUTE!! So Kawaii!!!


Photobucket

Closer Look. He is Mr. Smile.
He gave lots of smile to everyone, even when he doesn't know who that is. :D

Photobucket

See? Kawaii rite?!! I miss him!

Photobucket

Sky, Auntie love you!!! Miss you so much... :*:* Hehehe...


Photobucket

Then his mum came and take him away.... ;(( Nooo, Sky.. Don't leave auntie alone...! :((
*too melodramatic* LOL

Okay, so enough of the first post... :D
Next update, I'll tell you guys about the 1st Wedding Party, Corry make 2 Wedding Party..
One is for girl side, and another is for the boy side.
So later I'll tell about the girl side.


Photobucket

This is the sneak peak photo of the next post. LOL. :p




No comments:

Post a Comment